We want to encourage good sexual practices worldwide.
People without immediate financial resources are perhaps even more concerned about maintaining their sexual health. Illness and disease have a much greater impact on the economically challenged than on the wealthy. Since our goal is to improve the sexual health of the world (a nice ambition which we will achieve!), this population is perhaps in even more of a need for our service than any other. For that reason, if you qualify, we will provide our service entirely free to those who normally could not otherwise afford it.
Our Pro Bono Program works exactly the same as the Five (5) Diamond Program.
Generally, you will qualify for our Pro Bono Program if you participate in any of the following federal benefit programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor's Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
In addition, you may qualify on your low-income if your income falls within Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Of course, you will have to incur any related STI testing expense on your own. But, like us, there are many community minded doctors, organizations and testing labs who want to help out too – you may actually be able to be tested for free as well!
You’ll have to establish your eligibility for our Pro Bono Program through documentary proof that you do indeed qualify; we may confirm the details you provide. However, each case is unique, and we reserve the right to deny your acceptance into our service for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever.